Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Healthy Breakfast.






Breakfast is the base of daily power!!!

 I'm prefer to have breakfast everyday. Specially to prepare breakfast my self when I'm not in the busy day... 

   It's not difficult at all just fried or any style of eggs you like ,sausage(fried or steam) ,raspberry scone(allow picture),mango,strawberries (allow picture). Or any fruits you prefer 
  
   *in picture I prefer mango and strawberries because a lot of vitamin C in these kind of fruit help you refreshing in the morning :).

   **We can do that on weekend, Prepare for you self ,family and your love one. Produce healthy ,warm and love to start our day!!!


Enjoy.
Mily's kitchen.



  Thank you for supports and reading this blog.
Please feel free to put the comment or questions @comment box or

Please come to visit my tumblr .












No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog