Monday, November 14, 2011

Potato and Apple stir fried

Dear everyone.

Such a century I haven't update my Cooking blog. So much traveling going on since I've been gone from this page.
I do love cooking and always missing my kitchen.
So yesterday was a right time to cook and enjoy breakfast at home with my husband.
I had made a really yummy simple fried for us. I got this recipe from my friend's mother and I try it. So you guys should try it's healthy and boost up your energy. Great menu for start your day.

♥Let's get it ready.
(for 4 people)
Apple 1
Boiled or Baked Sweet potato 1
Lemon 1/2 (made it up to few -slides and keep the rest for juice)
Pineapple 1/4 (I couldn't find it so I don't put it this time)
Butter 1 1/2 tbs
Salt 1/2 ts
Brown or with sugar 2tbs

♥Heat up your stove.

-Cut all the material in square shape just a good side to serve.

- Stir butter in fried pan until it melt nicely ( remind ur self that the stove have to be nicely middle heat)

-Put apple to pan firs stir it. Heat the stove up a bit. Stir apple until almost cook.

-Put Boiled/baked sweet potato and pineapple stir it together.

-Put lemon slides and limonite juice and lower heat a little bit.
-Put salt and allow with sugar stir it until all look cooked and smell good.
And serve★





Ps. You can also replace the toast w/this recipe. :)




Thank you for being support and enjoy my blog.







Big Love,
Mily's kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog