Thursday, October 21, 2010

Eat more greens.

Recommendation Menu!


Hi Everyone.

" You are what you eat" some of you maybe know this words.

Yes we are what we eat!! If you eat healthy you will healthy. I had went to have lunch at one of love place you must go in Tokyo.

If you are big fan of vegetable,vegetarian or people who love to try very healthy food.
EAT MORE GREENS is a wonderful choice. In the middle city life Tokyo town Azabu-juban have this lovely cafeteria chilling style,also they have balcony,and welcome for your lovely dog. Good for lunch and tea time.

My recommend menu here is tomato curry w/brown rice. It's in lunch set serve w/tea or coffee.

The reason I would like to introduce this lovely place for you. Because I'm very hard on try to eat any vegetable and I'm not a big fan of veggie life style but has been 1 week I'm been this place for already 3 times. That is amazing reason enough for me to introduce you about EAT MORE GREENS.

Sometime it's very nice to have some healthy meal to refresh you tummy and your mind....(^_^)d !!



-lunch menu is ready to serve @11:30am.

www.eatmoregreens.jp
Tel.03-3798-3191



Love,
Mily's kitchen

Location:Azabu-juban, Tokyo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog